Monday, June 16, 2008

Flashback articles coming up soon.

In the following posts, I will be putting up articles I've written and sent in to the Baltimore Times and the Afro that hasn't been displayed online or in print to prove to myself and the others on which the articles are focused that I have done my part of the deal. It's just for whatever reason that they didn't publish it. Now that I have my own area of cyberspace to put it on, it will get on this site if nothing else, God willing of course.

The articles will be new to you but they done a long while ago.

These articles will be called Flashback #1-8 or more with the submission date followed by the article itself (and the picture in some cases).

With that said, I hope you enjoy them all. Know that when I do an interview or cover an event, it will be written and displayed somewhere. If it doesn't appear in the Times or Afro for whatever reason, it will appear here (even if it does appear, it will be here first and sooner than both papers).

Any questions or comments, e-mail me or post it (Just be clean with the language please).

No comments: